Grandparents'/Special Persons' Day
- Grandparents'/Special Persons' Day is Friday, October 20. Doors open at 9:10. Refreshments will be served in the cafe until 9:30, when guests may visit students in classrooms for special activities and shop at our Book Fair. Additional Info...
CSK Hurricane Help
- CSK has kicked off the first Action Plan of the 2017-18 school year. As part of this Action Plan, we are having a coin drive. Proceeds from the coin drive will benefit United for Puerto Rico. United for Puerto Rico
- We celebrate students embodying the monthly Learner Profile at Seussville Stars breakfasts. Mr. Mane brings breakfast for students who have demonstrated the month's Learner Profile. September focused on Inquirers. In October, we look for Communicators.
Get Ready for the CSK 5K Color Run!
- The annual CSK Family 5K Walk/Run will be have a colorful twist this year! This year's event will be a color run! The 5K is scheduled for Sat., November 4 at 9:00 a.m. Registration was due 10/13. Arrive by 8:45 to make it to the starting line on time. 5K registration form
View Water Quality Testing for Lead Results
- We have received the results of the Water Quality Testing for lead taken at our school on June 10, 2017. The testing is required by The Lead in Drinking Water Testing Bill (LDWTB) which was signed into law by Governor Bruce Rauner effective Jan 17, 2017. Read more...