ATS Injury Tracking Software
WHAT IS ATS?
ATS is a computer based information system designed to be flexible and customizable to assist athletic trainers with tracking and reporting information relating to student athletes. Typically this information is related to injury evaluations, but includes much more.
The Crete-Monee Athletic Training department is currently implementing injury tracking software into the athletic training room. We will be using the Athletic Trainer System (ATS). By using ATS, the athletic trainer will be able to create injury reports, monitor injury rehabilitation, concussion management, track physician referrals and release notes. In addition to its’ use in the athletic training room, the athletic trainer can also access the information via smartphone or internet while on the sidelines or during non-working hours if something may occur.
HOW DO I USE ATS?
ATS has an athlete portal that can be accessed via the internet and another portal that can be accessed via smartphone. It gives parents and students the opportunity to input valuable information such as emergency contacts, medical history, insurance information and allergies that the athletic trainer needs to be aware of. After setting up their profile, an athlete will have the ability to report new injuries that may occur out of season through the athlete portal. The best part is you only have to do it ONCE! The school years automatically roll over, along with the information.
1. Visit the following website to bring up the athlete portal: cmhs2.atsusers.com
- Athlete ID: new
- Password: new
2. Click login
3. Fill in the drop downs with any and all sports your athlete participates in. If you only play one sport, you only need to fill in one drop down.
4. The mandatory boxes are highlighted. You can provide any additional information you wish. (SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER NOT NECESSARY!) Once you have completed the information, you click the “Verify Athlete Information” link.
5. You will receive an email reminding you of your ID and password.
6. You will use this ID and password to sign-in at the CMHS athletic training room for taping, treatment, evaluation, etc.
7. Once the information has been saved, new tabs will show up and you can then fill in medical history, insurance information and emergency contact information. Please add as much information as possible as it is all useful information for the athletic trainer to care for the athlete in case of an emergency.
8. Under the “eFiles” tab, you will find printable copies of the IHSA Pre-Participation Physical Form and IHSA Sports Medicine Consent and Acknowledgement Form.
YOU CAN ALSO USE ATS FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE USING THE ATS ATHLETE PHONE PORTAL: cmhs4.atusers.com