The Journey To Excellence
Attaining greatness must rest deeply in understanding and deploying 12 core principles within the organization. Our ability to implement these 12 principles within our organization will determine our future success. These 12 principles will become our manifesto and roadmap to our goal of achieving "excellence".
- We must hire good people who believe and fit into our organizational culture.
- We must develop all of our staff members by providing ample opportunities to improve their knowledge and skills.
- We must hold people accountable.
- We must recognize our staff, students and community members when good work is done.
- Our staff has to have the road map. Everyone must understand their role and know the expectations that the organization has of them.
- We must assess what we do to get better.
- We must agree on what are the best practices and deploy them.
- We must provide interventions when needed.
- We must have excellent and visionary leadership in every position of leadership within the organization.
- We must communicate frequently and clearly our vision, needed knowledge, and expectations to all stakeholders.
- We must engage our parents and community to be involved in our schools.
- We must work in an environment of respect and collaboration.
These 12 principles have been summed up in a graphic that can be downloaded for your perusal.