Crete Monee High School
Go To Search

CMHS Robotics Competes in Southland Robotics Competition

2018-4-14 CMHSRobotics.png

Students competed in two of six events. Our VEX team took 5th place out of 18 teams, and our SBrick team took 3rd.

Click to learn more...
The high school registrar is responsible for maintaining student permanent records, student grade records and processing transcript requests.

Contact: (708) 367-8282 Ph
(708) 367-0327 Fx

Transcripts and Immunization Records Requests

Order Transcripts

Crete-Monee High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.

If you choose not to use the Parchment service, you may request copies of your transcripts and/or immunization records in two ways. First, you may visit the Main Office of CMHS to complete a Transcript Request Form and pay the $1 fee. Second, you may mail in a written request that has the following information: 
  • Full name of student at the time of graduation
  • Graduation/withdrawal year
  • Student birth date
  • Contact phone number
  • Address of the home/college/employer where the transcript will be sent
  • Copy of your state ID or driver's license
  • $1 per copy
  • Original signature

Please allow up to two full business days for the processing of records to be completed. Requests will not be fulfilled on the spot. The $1 fee per copy of transcript/shot record may be paid via cash, check, or money order. Credit Card payments are not accepted. 

By state law, if an individual is over 18 years of age, he or she is the only person who can legally request the release of personal school records. Identification will be required. Records cannot be requested by family members, friends, etc. However, on your request, you may give a specific individual permission to pick up your records upon processing completion.

Representatives from other high schools, colleges, and background screening agencies may fax a request for records to the Registrar's Office at (708) 367-0327.  

Student Records
The student permanent record consists of Basic identifying information, academic transcripts, attendance record, Health Record (physical, immunizations, and dental records), Record of the release of permanent information, and Test Scores (grades 9-12). The permanent record shall be kept for 60 years after graduation or permanent withdrawal. The temporary record consists of all information not required to be in the student permanent record including family background information, test scores (Grades K-8), psychological evaluation, special education files, teacher anecdotal records, disciplinary information, any verified reports or information from non-educational persons, agencies or organizations; and records of release of temporary record information. Parents have the right to inspect and copy any and all information contained in the student record for which there may be a copy fee. 

Work Permits
Students who are under the age of 16 in the state of Illinois must have a worker's permit in order to secure employment. Students over 16 years of age do not legally require a worker's permit. To obtain a worker's permit, please bring the following items to CMHS:
  • A letter from the employer stating: the type of work the students will be doing; the approximate number of hours per day and, week that the student will be working; a statement that the student will not be working around alcoholic beverages; and the contact information for the employer
  • A copy of the student's birth certificate
  • A copy of the student's Social Security card

Please be aware the student must already be hired to obtain a worker's permit. A letter of intent to hire will be accepted. 

CMHS can only issue worker's permits for students who will be employed in the state of Illinois. If your student is hired in the state of Indiana, you must obtain a worker's permit from an Indiana high school, such as Lake Central or Merrillville High School. 

Additional Services
The registrar can also complete Honor Student Automobile Insurance forms and Social Security enrollment verification forms. These forms may be brought into the office by the student or parent and will be completed within one business day. 

Assistance for YouA-Z Index Help & FAQs Report a Problem Customer Satisfaction Survey
Home | Contact Us | Copyright Notice | Contact Webmaster | Powered by CivicPlus
Crete-Monee High School 1515 W. Exchange St., Crete, IL 60417 Phone: 708-367-8200 Fax: 708-367-0332