July 8 –19
(Must be postmarked by Friday, July 19, 2013)
Mail Registration Packet to:
ATTN: Mail-in Registration
1500 Sangamon Street • Crete, IL 60417
July 8 –24
(M, T, Th from 7:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
/ Weds from 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
Return Registration Packet to the
District Administration Center.
(1500 Sangamon Street • Crete, IL 60417)
(This is your final chance to register)
July 29 - August 2
Crete-Monee High School (1515 W. Exchange Street • Crete, IL 60417)
Completed Registration for Options 1, 2, and 3 must include:
Registration dates have been determined by the first initial of the primary guardian’s last name. You must attend on your specified date. If you are unable to make this date, Friday, August 2, will be open to all district families.
Return Residency Verification Card
Special Notes for Mail-in & Walk-in Registration
Signed Photo Consent Form
(1) Proof of Residency
Form of Payment
Physical/Immunization Records (if applicable)
- Registration packets, including instructions, will be mailed to returning families during the week of July 1.
- If you require a School Fee Waiver and did not receive a Direct Certification Letter from the district, registration must be completed via Walk-in or Annual Registration.
- If you successfully complete registration via Mail-in or Walk-in Registration, you do not need to attend registration in August. Families who have successfully completed registration will receive a confirmation number via phone and US mail.
- If you do not receive a confirmation number, registration is considered incomplete. District staff will alert the primary guardian (via telephone & postcard) of missing documents. If you have not received a confirmation number, you must attend Annual Registration to complete the process.
- New students must be registered by appointment. This includes returning families who have a new student to the district. Documents cannot be submitted via Mail-in or Walk-in Registration. Please call (708) 367-8390 to schedule an appointment.
- For more information concerning school fees, proof of residency, health requirements, and more, please click on the links on the left-hand side of this page.