- B.S. Ed. Type 03 K-9 Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- M.Ed Type 75 K-12 Benedictine University, Lisle, IL
Division Leader of Science Crete-Monee Middle School & Crete- Monee High School, August 2010-present
Division Leader of Math & Science Crete-Monee Middle School, August 2007-June 2010
Interim Academic Dean Crete-Monee Middle School, February 26, 2007-May 26, 2007
Science Teacher 7th/8th Grade Crete-Monee Middle School, August 2001-June 2007
- National Science Teachers’ Association
- National Middle School Association
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- All students can and want to learn.
- The purpose of education is to prepare students to be productive, well informed citizens.
- That education is one of the few professions in which a person has the power to impact the future.
- That curriculum should be engaging, rigorous, and relevant.
- That it is impossible to impart knowledge to a student when you have not first established an environment in which respect and rapport are at the forefront.