- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Alleghany Community College, Monroeville, Pa.
Food Service Management Program
Throughout my professional life I have worked with the public. My professional experience includes overseeing public relations for the Environmental Services Department in my hometown of Pittsburgh; training, coaching and managing with Starbucks Coffee and managing the "World Famous" Gino’s East, here, in my adopted hometown of Chicago.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love my family. The greatest joy of my life is my daughter and son. Fishing comes in a close second! Fishing with my son and daughter? Well, nothing can top that combination!
Thoughts for Any Day:
- "There's nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child." - Frank A. Clark
- "Kids: they dance before they learn there isn’t anything that isn’t music." - William Stafford
- "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." - Emerson
- "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Emerson
- "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose." - Seuss