Welcome Letter from Mr. Schneider
- M.A. School Improvement Leadership, Olivet Nazarene University
- B.S. Education, Saint Xavier University
- Supervisor of Instruction and Special Ed Services – Monee Education Center
- Dean of Students - Crete-Monee High School
- Biology/Earth Science/ Matter and Energy Teacher - Crete-Monee High School
- Math Teacher – 7th grade Crete-Monee Middle School
My first position with this district was as a volunteer football coach while I was going to school for my bachelors. I truly feel that I am example of starting off at the bottom and with hard work and open mind anything is possible. As I have worked my way up the ladder of success my experiences have and still do shape my philosophy of education.
- That ALL students can learn
- Learning is a life long process and that it is NEVER to late to start.
- Collaboration with ALL stakeholders is vital for student success.
- That a positive school climate allows students the best possibility to be successful.
- That if a student demonstrates a negative behavior then they can and should be taught the positive behavior.
- Teaching behavior is just as important as teaching the core subjects.
- To change behavior you MUST build relationships to gain trust.
“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.” -Vince Lombardi
“Rules WITH a relationship result in respect”
"Rules without relationships result in rebellion