- Master of Arts in Educational Administration and Supervision-Saint Xavier University
- Bachelor of Arts in the Teaching of History-University of Illinois at Chicago
- Principal at Crete-Monee Sixth Grade Center
- Assistant Principal of Student Services-Crete-Monee High School
- Dean of Students-Proviso Township High Schools
- Social Studies Teacher/Assistant Athletic Director/Varsity Athletics Coach/Homebound Student Instructor/At-Risk Student Mentor-Chicago Public Schools
- Teacher/Private Tutor-Acacia Academy
- Special Education Teacher’s Assistant-Riverside Brookfield High School
I believe that:
- Education is a collaborative partnership between students, parents, professional educators, and businesses.
- There are no impenetrable barriers to learning and that everyone is capable of attaining a quality education regardless of socioeconomic status, race, gender, disability, or religious orientation.
- It is our collective responsibility to establish a safe and secure educational environment that promotes active learning through critical thinking, collaboration, and reflection.
- The educational environment must establish and maintain mutual respect and trust amongst all stakeholders.
- We must foster an academic environment that promotes public responsibility, citizenship, and lifelong learning.
- Data driven instruction is paramount in advancing student achievement.
- We must integrate innovative technology into curriculum in order to prepare students for success in an ever-changing global economy.
- Volunteer Coaching Youth Athletics (Boys Baseball, Girls Softball, Football)
- Spending time with Family
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”